Open House Spine, Wine & Dine Saturday April 13th 3-7PM
"Regaining your Youth and Vitality"
every Thursday at 6:15pm.
Diet "Z": The last diet you will ever be on
Complimentary Introduction Class Every Thursday must RSVP as seating is limited. 563-359-4203
· Technologically the most advanced weight management system in the region
· Over 50 great tasting food products
· Naturally Suppresses Appetite
· Supports Cellulite Reduction
· FDA Approved
· Physician Supervised
· Offered only by accredited Health Professionals
· Reprograms your metabolism to burn fat (3-7 pounds average per week)
· Ends the yo-yo diet cycle.
· You maintain the weight loss by preserving your muscle mass during the fat burning phase.
· Reprograms your body’s ability to burn carbs so you don’t go back to fat storage once your are done.
· Reduces 85% of peoples need for medication.
· Reverses type II diabetes, pre-diabetic state and metabolic syndrome X by re-establishing normal Pancreatic Function (insulin)
· Weekly Follow-Up with BioSpace Analysis
· Reduces inflammatory processes naturally reducing chronic pain and discomfort.
· Easy to use and you don’t have to diet for the rest of your life.
· Shorter training time for visible results
· Increased core strength and muscle definition
· Intense stimulation and increase in metabolic rate
· Improved flexibility in an amazingly short amount of time
· Increased blood circulation and improved skin tone
· Decreased Cortisol levels (stress hormones)
· Increased bone mineral density, reversing the damaging effects of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis
· Increased levels of key hormones – Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, IFG-1 and Serotonin
· Increased balance and coordination
· Reduces pain and discomfort
CBP: Spinal Corrective Biomechanics
· Corrects postural distortions that lead to osteoarthritis in joints and impaired nerve function
· Improves organ function
· Improves energy levels
· Utilizes over 50 different traction to restore normal spinal structure
· Restore vertebral disc and joint health
· Slows the degenerative process in joints
· Improves central nervous system function to restore and maintain whole body health
· Delivers lasting spinal correction where other systems cannot
AMT: Active Muscle Therapy
· All the benefits of massage plus with Longer lasting results
· Stretches contracted muscles that pull you out of alignment
· Reduces muscle tension for longer periods of time
· Improves circulation
· Reduces High Blood Pressure
· Reduces Postpartum Depression
· Teaches you how to maintain your body
· Improves Active Range of Motion
· Reduces pain and discomfort faster
· Reduces stress
· Eliminates the need for many pain and inflammation medications
Mike - from American Pickers - Picks Dr. Jay for his health.
Visit Mike's website at:
Dr. J Johannsen is a chiropractor massage therapist in Bettendorf, Davenport Iowa and the greater Quad Cities Area. Dr. J provides health and wellness care to infants, kids and adults. Chiropractor to the American Pickers.
What is CBP?
CBP currently is the most researched form of chiropractic in the history of chiropractic! The research team that studies CBP Chiropractic consists of mathematicians, engineers, MDs, DCs, and even a rocket scientist! This team has thoroughly studied all aspects of your CBP chiropractic experience, reliability, validity and consistency of spinal correction giving you the best in chiropractic care! CBP Philosophy is published in prestigious journals such as "Spine" and "The Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development" to name just a few of the 120 publications. This research only adds to the credibility, reliability, and effectiveness of CBP chiropractic. As a patient of Dr. J Wellness Center you have science on your side!
CBP Philosophy is quite brilliant. Each spine is unique and requires a unique approach towards correction. Instead of just reducing symptoms or temporarily relieving pain, our goal at Dr. J Wellness Center is to correct the cause of these symptoms, so they won’t come back. Plain and simple. Our protocols are the most effective in changing the spine towards normal. The spine has one normal position, a position which minimizes stress on the nervous system, skeletal system, and muscular system. This normal position is important in reducing abnormal symptoms, such as pain, as well as improving overall function and prevention of spine problems later in life. Through a customized treatment plan and lifestyle changes, you can have the freedom from pain you deserve. Feel like you’ve just won the lottery? Well, in a way, you have! CBP, its physicians and practices are truly a spinal-correcting gift to the world.
Why is CBP Different?
Choosing a Chiropractor is a big decision, and finding one with the credentials and know-how is an even greater step. Rest assured that you are in good hands. Chiropractic methods have been in practice for over 110 years, and are continuously evolving. It is important in this office that the techniques used are advanced, researched and valid. We work with each patient on an individual basis providing a unique approach to each spinal structure and structural differences. Research has shown that there are over 128 million possible postures! This means that each individual is different and each spine is different, too. You, as our patient, along with your unique structure are important and valued by all CBP staff.
We begin with an initial thorough evaluation including x-rays measured and studied by the Dr. J Wellness Center team of chiropractic physicians. Your treatment plan is then created placing you back on the road to health and freedom. Our office has one main concern-you! The doctors’ consider partnership with you, the patient, of utmost importance. After the first three months of specific adjustments partnered with instructions you receive in doing your exercises, working hard in traction and following through with recommended life-style changes, we will retake your x-rays. Progress is proven with CBP, and we are proud to restore you to a normal spinal position allowing your body to function at peak potential.